We are currently recruiting a new member of staff to fill the role of Optical Assistant in our award-winning Opticians in the heart of Killarney Town. You will be part of a friendly and dynamic team and work in a rewarding role that incorporates various aspects of the business.
Your day could vary from choosing the latest, designer frames to add to our cutting-edge collections, providing personalised, contact lens training to our clients, to writing a blog about your experience and posting it on Social Media.
This is a full-time position but we are happy to accommodate candidates who require more flexibility.
What we are looking for in our candidates
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new and challenging skills
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new digital skills quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrable customer-service experience
- A positive attitude
- Previous work experience in an optical practice
- A passion for fashion and style
- Experience with social media and digital marketing
What We’re Offering:
- Specialised on-the-job training
- The chance to learn digital and social media marketing
- Investment in On-going Professional Development
- A complete set of designer frames for the successful candidate
- A fantastic working environment where everyone is relaxed but hard-working
- 29 days Holidays including statutory
- A competitive salary for the right candidate